Job title: Project Management Engineer
Company: EOS OUTSOURCING LIMITED
Job description: Company description EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Project Management Engineer
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Employment Type: Contract or Full Time
- Assist the Project Manager in planning, coordinating and controlling the execution of the project in accordance with Client requirements and objectives, within time and cost constraints and in observance of HSE and Quality procedures and practices.
- Assist the Project Manager during project activity planning, e.g. in the preparation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and other project procedures and plans
- Assist in the definition of the resource allocation and in the assessment of the man-hours required in order to prepare/ update the Project Mobilization Plan (PMP)
- Coordinate specific activities, related, but not limited, to project management, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning
- Prepare the Project External Interfaces Management Procedure and identify, categorize and manage the Project External Interfaces
- Prepare the Project Risk Management Plan, manage the risk assessment and risk response activities issuing and quarterly updating the Project Risk Register
- Prepare the Project Spare Parts Procedure and supervise and coordinate the procurement and management process for the Project Two Years Spare Parts
- Prepare the Project Record Books (PRB) Procedure, define the indexes of the PRB, collect the relevant documentation (i.e. Design and Drawing Books, Plant Operating Manuals, Vendor Data Books, Manufacturing Data Books, Plant Inspection Books, Field QA/QC Dossier, Completion Record Books) and delivery the assembled PRB to the Client
- Prepare the Vendor Assistance on Site Procedure, manage the Project Vendor Assistance on-site, from the notification of Vendor intervention until the completion of the Vendor services, monitoring costs, reviewing the schedule of the interventions, reporting periodically the status and criticalities of the activities
- Prepare the Project Guarantee Claims Management Procedure with Vendors and during the guarantee period ensure the fulfilment of the guarantee requirements by Vendor. Prepare the Project Guarantee Claims Management Procedure with Client and during the guarantee period manage the process of notification, reparation and closure of the guarantee issues raised by Client
- Prepare the Project Back Charge Procedure and support in managing the back charges work process
- Assist in managing change orders and claims and support dispute resolution activities
- Support the continuous monitoring of specific critical supplies contributing in the achievement of expected milestones and the resolution of technical and contractual topics
- Prepare the Coordination and Communication Procedure, set up the relevant tool and assist in managing client relationships
- Support in purchase requisitions, technical evaluations, purchase order and work orders and related work progress within own field of competence
- Assist in coordinating the invoicing activities
- Assist in coordinating the close-out of the project and ensure the preparation of the Project Close-out Report.
Required profile for job ad : Project Management Engineer
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent is mandatory
- A minimum of about 5 years’ relevant experience in the energy, Oil and Gas industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft office packages.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is an added advantage.
Job criteria for job ad : Project Management Engineer Job category :
R&D, project management
Engineering, development studies
Employment type :
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:48:29 GMT
For more latest Engineering Jobs click here.