Job title: Online News Reporter / Editor Job at Fesadeb Media Group
Company: Fesadeb Media Group
Job description: Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving housing sector growth through multifaceted approaches encompassing TV, print, radio, online media, consultancy and live-interactive platforms. We have built and sustained the most valuable platforms for spreading relevant information, rallying stakeholders for collaboration, promoting innovative ideas, corporations, personalities, products and services within the built and construction sector.
FESADEB are the proud organizers of Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s flagship and largest real estate, finance and construction event. Also as organizers of Nigeria Housing Awards, they present the opportunity to reward laudable performances in the sector that is geared towards affordable mass housing
Africa Housing News, a subsidiary of Fesadeb Group, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Online News Reporter / Editor
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
- We are looking to hire a passionate and experienced Online News Reporter / Editor to participate in the creative cycle of a news story by sourcing for news and editing stories.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Sourcing, verifying and analyzing thoroughly news stories on housing
- Assembling findings into a stable story
- Writing and delivering news stories with the reader’s perspective in mind
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Degree.
- Experience Length: 2 years.
- Proven working experience as a Reporter (Preferably Print Media/Newspaper)
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication, lobbying and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
- Certification in journalism, English or mass communications (We may consider applicants from other related fields with relevant experience).
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly (Negotiable).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 23:55:10 GMT
For more latest Engineering Jobs click here.