Job title: Mines – Auto Electrican
Job description: Job Summary
Performing electronic diagnostics on cars and other vehicles to identify faults. Repairing electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles, replacing damaged/faulty parts where necessary. Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work.
Attend auto electrical breakdowns on HEMM and vehicles.
Diagnose and repair the auto electrical problems.
Ensure safety of workmen and equipment. Ensure safety while handling electrolyte
Maintain auto electrical tools and tackle for proper functioning.
Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed.
Educational and Work Experience
- Trade Test/OND in Electrical Engineer.
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience Electrical.
Skills and Competencies
- Auto electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge of diagnostics tools for vehicle electrical and electronics
- Ability to read electrical and electronic schematics and circuit diagrams
- Ability to carry out/repair electrical wiring in a range of vehicles
- Strong manual skills and precision when carrying out repair and testing
- Organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development