Job title: Business Development Manager
Job description: Adexen was mandated by a construction company to recruit a Business Development Manager for their operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Manage/lead team of Technical Sales Executives
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Manage and retain relationships with key/existing clients
- Increase client base
- Have in-depth knowledge of products and value propositions
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Identify and mapping business strength and customer needs
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil /Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Chemistry from a recognised univeristy
- 7 years experience in a similar senior role within a large company operating in the construction, building materials, engineering industry…
- Sales and marketing skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Good communication skills
- Business development and strategic thinking
- Team management experience
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Industry & Manufacturing
5 – 10 years
Customer Relations, Sales Management, Construction, Business Development, Communication, Marketing, Team Management
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Engineering Jobs click here.