Job title: Backend Developer (Technology Firm)
Company: iRecruiters Africa
Job description: Job Description:
About Company: Our client is a renowned Technology Solutions company that specializes in building customized and innovative software solutions, IoT and Big Data consulting with focus in the public and health sectors. Its vision is aimed at solving world’s most pressing problems.
Job Summary: This role will work with a team of ambitious and agile developers to support the core backend programming team. S/he will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze and build efficient and scalable technologies that are relevant to address business and customers’ problems through a seamless user experience.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by frontend developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
· Minimum of B. Sc/B. Eng. in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
· Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
· Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
· Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent project and time management skills
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Ability to work independently or with a group.
Compensation: Base Pay is BTW NGN 200,000 – 250,000:00 monthly
Expected salary: 200000 – 250000 per month
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Engineering Jobs click here.