Job title: Teachers Recruitment at Upbeat International School
Company: Upbeat International School
Job description: Upbeat International School was established with the aim of providing quality Nursery and Primary education for children between the ages of 18 months to 11 years. Our goal is to raise worldclass learners who will compete favourably on a global scale.
We are recruiting passionate educators to fill the position below:
Job Position: Teacher
Job Location: Isheri North – Opic, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To teach pupils in their assigned group according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the students in school and elsewhere.
- To ensure a high quality learning experience for pupils, which meets internal and external quality standards
. * To use a variety of a delivery methods appropriate to students’ learning styles and the varying demands of the curriculum.
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons;
- Teaching, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- To ensure a high-quality learning experience for pupils.
- Follows professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- NCE / B.Ed / B.Sc with PGDE and a minimum of 3 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: using the position as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 02:19:51 GMT
For more latest Education Jobs click here.