Job title: Recent Job Opportunities at MBIS International
Company: MBIS International
Job description: MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT and Computing Teacher
Job Location: Jericho, Ibadan
Employment Type: Part time
- This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced ICT / Computing teacher to join our school. The ideal candidate is expected to work with children within the age range of 4 – 11 years, using the British Curriculum
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering
- Prior teaching experience in Computing & ICT with minimum 2-3 years experience at primary level across the specified age range
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum which includes coding
- Ability to plan age appropriate lessons based on IT knowledge and understanding of curriculum guidelines
- Enthusiasm and passion for the subject and ability to convey learning to pupils
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills with the ability to troubleshoot technology issues for staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation, effective time management and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and methods.
Job Position: Female School Nanny
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- A female school nanny is required to support our early learners.
- Ensuring rooms are well ventilated
- Receiving children from parents as they come in
- Setting up classroom environment for free play
- Assisting children in washing hands and serving breakfast/snacks and lunch
- Helping to serve children’s food, cut, up, etc. Sit at the table with them to encourage proper eating
- Tidying up eating area after meals, washing plates, etc and packing items into individual child’s bag
- Changing diapers for toddlers still in diaper whenever required / according to schedule
- Supporting children with toileting needs
- Setting/clearing up sleep beds for nap times
- Supporting and supervising children as they play indoor and outdoor as well as joining in play
- Ensuring children’s safety indoor and outdoor
- To be considered, the ideal candidate must be patient, friendly and highly energetic; to be able to run around with toddlers. You must also live close to Jericho, Ibadan
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E / O.N.D
- Experience: 1 year.
Job Position: Female Trainee Teacher (Early Years)
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
Qualification and Requirements
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated educator to join our hard-working staff. Our ideal candidate MUST:
- Hold a B.Ed./BA in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the classroom environment working with preschool learners.
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must have an exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on-the-job experience of the British Curriculum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
- Must be resident in Ibadan within commutable distance to Jericho, Ibadan.