Job title: OYO Rooms – Business Analyst/Data Analyst
Job description: OYO, also known as Oyo Homes & Hotels, is an Indian hotel chain. It is the world’s third-largest and fastest-growing hospitality chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes, and living spaces. Founded in 2013 by Ritesh Agarwal, OYO initially consisted mainly of budget hotels. Over a span of six years, the startup expanded globally with thousands of hotels, vacation homes, and millions of rooms in hundreds of cities in India, Malaysia, UAE, Nepal, China, Brazil, UK, Philippines, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the United States.
Role & Responsibilities :
– Drive meaningful business insights, and measure performance from data
– Build templates and dashboards to automate operational and management reporting; Own analytical problems and data for the channel, Develop and deep dive into key impact metrics for the channel; Design experiments, test hypotheses, build models, and scale what works.
– Make the channel a data-driven organization by creating platforms to better access, interpret and use data in driving day-to-day decisions and business functioning
– Create a data-oriented approach to offline marketing: build impact attribution and media mix attribution model for the channel
Desired Skills :
– Problem-solving: First principle thinking, structured approach to problem-solving and critical thinking
– Analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
– Technical expertise: Understanding of statistical modelling and data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods
– Communication and presentation: Ability to extrapolate data to meaningful business insights; Good data visualization and presentation skills
– Exposure to marketing funnels and marketing analytics is preferable; Interest in understanding marketing principles is important
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BE/ BTech) from reputed institute/college
– Min. 2 years prior experience in Consulting or Business Analyst roles