Job title: Human Resource Manager At Esosa Food Systems And Innovations Limited
Job description: Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Supervise activities of human resource officers within the organization.
- Implementing a performance management system and preparing a balanced score card for every employee.
- Track employee performance with Managers, communicate feed backs and proffer corrective actions.
- Spearhead annual performance appraisals and evaluations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required with a minimum of 2.1 degree.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Professional certification in Human Resource Management is compulsory.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with Integrity, Professionalism, and Confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s policies and talent management systems.
N120,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant must be resident in Lagos / Ajah axis precisely.
Expected salary: 120000 – 200000 per month
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 05:35:06 GMT
For more latest Education Jobs click here.