Job title: English Language / English Literature Teacher At Dayton High School
Job description: Dayton High School is a private Boarding and Day secondary school located in a very serene area in Port Harcourt. We offer a blend of the Nigerian and British curricula. Ourvision is to be the preferred place for secondary school education in Nigeria and among the topinternationally acclaimed high schools. To this, our greatest assetis our teachers, who apart from being among the best around, are highly motivated and therefore committed to their duties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Language / English Literature Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a smart professional who is available to resume immediately.
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in EnglishLanguage.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up-to-date advice and support as it relates to the subject
- To co-ordinate thedevelopment of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with the curriculum.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes..
- To keep up to date with curriculum changes and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of second class upper
- Must have a minimum of 2- 10 years of teaching experience.
- Familiar with WAEC and Cambridge IGSE curricula
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in use ofe-learning platforms is an added advantage
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 04:53:46 GMT
For more latest Education Jobs click here.