Job title: Editor At Ejicareers
Job description: EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for editing and improving the company’s written materials, setting publication goals, and generating content ideas.
- Plan, create, and coordinate editorial publications and meetings.
- Advise writers on content pieces to improve the flow and content of written materials.
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy where necessary.
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style, and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc Degree / BA in Accounting, Economics, Business, Journalism or relevant field
- Strong financial and economics background.
- Experience with fact-checking and vetting financial and economic stories and articles.
- 7-8 years experience minimum with the Nigerian stock market, cryptocurrencies, and general economic matters.
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and people abilities
- Reliability and efficiency
- High attention to detail.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary (NGN400,000 – 500,000 / Month).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Job date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 00:03:57 GMT