Job title: Customer Service Officer Job at HRLeverage
Job description: HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a fast-growing Financial Institution located in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for Customer Service Officer who can perform customer service role by managing loan customers of our clients in their Ilupeju and Yaba branch.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Keep track record of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debt
. * Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payments status.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payments plans.
- Handle questions or complaints from customers.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of those services.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loan.
- OND in any field.
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in a financial institution, maximum of 3yrs.
- Fresh graduate with knowledge of computer.
- Understanding of loan processes.
- The candidate must have previous 0 – 2 years (maximum) experience in a financial institution as loan officer.
- Must be able to use Computer.
- Must be able to prepare proper report using excel and Microsoft word.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- The candidate must not be more than 29-40years old and must be living around Yaba, Ilupeju, Palm groove, Surulere, Anthony, Obanikoro, Bariga, Gbagada, Oshodi and its environs.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly
- Opportunity to grow in Career up to managerial level.
- Opportunity to earn Commission based on performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV / Application to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate should be ready to resume immediately and should be living around yaba axis.
Expected salary: 50000 – 60000 per month
Location: Yaba, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 03:40:34 GMT