Job title: Contract And Commercial Manager At Technoton Limited
Job description: Technoton Limited – For over 30 years, Technoton Ltd has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract and Commercial Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: General Manager
- The Contract and Commercial manager is to serve as the central contact point for ensuring quality delivery in all projects with regards to contract management, deliverables, engineering design & estimation of quantities, tendering & techno-commercial issues and quality assurance.
Design & Estimation:
- Initiate, develop and supervise designs and drawings for HVAC, fire and plumbing projects
- Ensure all designs are to the required industry standard
- Responsible for providing complete quantity take-off, analysis, and estimate, and studies for all deliverables involved in the assigned scope
- Define more cost-efficient alternatives to the proposed scope of project
- Determine required but non indicated scope through the analysis of site conditions and all contract documents (plans specifications, etc.)
- Participating in techno-commercial discussions and commercial negotiations.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Preparation of tender documents and ensuring commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details
- Developing and presenting Project proposals
- Responsible for coordinating every aspect of the project from reviewing and approving contract terms to coordinating deadlines, approving budgets and more
- Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Managing construction schedules and budgets
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site and project managers
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s own representative
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)/ Quantity Survey from a reputable institution or equivalent
- Project Management skill and experience. Certification is an advantage.
- Extensive large project experience and site mobilization
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role
- Quality, health, safety and environment experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results
- Negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Cover Letter to: using “Contract and Commercial Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 07:11:24 GMT