Job title: Commercial Poultry Farm Manager
Company: Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Job description: Our client is looking to hire for this role. The poultry farm manager oversees the chicken farms. The job holder is expected to ensure the safety and efficiency of the farm operations.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Record data and create reports on worker attendance, budget, supplies, drugs administration, and animal growth.
- Specific records to be kept include animal inventory records, feed movement schedule, drugs and vaccination records, daily production and mortality reports, etc
- Assign duties to farmworkers and ensures that they are carried out in an efficient manner; for example, duties might include feeding poultry, shipping eggs, or maintaining buildings.
- Oversee the machinery that performs certain tasks within the farm, such as egg collection, manure removal
- Train new workers
- Provide care to injured or ill livestock and enforcing workplace sanitation practices to prevent the spread of disease.
- Computer literate and able to use spreadsheets for record-keeping
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in Animal Science or any related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Personal Development
- Strong cognitive Ability
- Strong Attention to details
Salary Range: NGN 70,000 – 150,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Location: Umuahia, Abia state
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Expected salary: 70000 – 150000 per month
Location: Umuahia, Abia State
Job date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 05:44:07 GMT