Job title: Commercial Account Manager
Company: RS Hunter
Job description: Job Description:
Our client, an international airline seeks to employ a Commercial Account Manager who will manage portfolio of the organisation’s corporate and/or trade partners in order to maximize revenue & drive tactical activity.
- Deliver revenue by understanding customer needs and matching to relevant products.
- Use detailed insights and analysis to drive revenue generating/share shifting actions.
- Cultivate decision making units in accounts to expand influence map.
- Conduct medium touch performance reviews to drive deal performance via digital tools/remotely and face to faceup seamless approach.
- Negotiation of bespoke and templated deals, implementing SMA activities and allocation waiver and favours budget.
- Sourcing new business opportunities.
- Upsell opportunities to existing customer base.
- Delivery of digital and face to face conferencing/training.
- Deliver enhanced data quality and customer insight, and feeding back market intelligence.
- Define light touch account development plans for portfolio and execution.
- Strengthen relationships by acting as a touchpoint for escalation of issues or waivers/favour initiation.
- Face of the organisation to the market, and represent the views from market.
- Representing the organisation and collaborating with joint partners.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Proficient with the tools and technologies of digital sales.
- Comfortable in a high volume environment.
- Plans and initiative across a large portfolio of accounts.
- A can-do attitude.
- Flexible and agile, always ready to adapt when things do not go to plan.
- Innovative and Adaptive.
- Customer Centric.
- Strong commercial acumen intuitive.
- CRM management.
- Engaging audiences via remote live events, etc.
- Advanced communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Drive and ambition needed to exceed targets.
- Ability to evaluate data and metrics effectively to ensure focus on commercial opportunities (essential).
- Experience of building productive working (internal and external) relationships in a multi-cultural hub.
- Minimum of 2 years account management or equivalent commercial experience (desirable).
- Language relevant to the market served.
- Central analytics & dealing teams reporting.
- Utilize phone, email, social media and web tolls to communicate and present company offerings.
- Trade Helpdesk.
Key Performance Indicator
- Actively type and volume
- Account planning
- Revenue performance
- Other sales metrics e.g. Share
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 02:41:08 GMT