Job title: CNC Programmer and Operator
Company: TOTAL OILFIELD EQP & SPL
Job description: CNC Programmer and Operator
Basic job descriptions include the following.
- Using drawings provided from engineering, create programs and routers for a machining function, for which CNC operators can follow and implement.
- Perform test runs of completed programs prior to actual implementation by running simulations or tests.
- Determine and document the proper sequence of operations in a program.
- Choose the appropriate cutting tools that will be needed to perform the created operation program. When possible, standard, easily available tool should be incorporated into the program.
- Write all programs and modify existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyze and select appropriate tool speeds and cutting tools for programs for maximum utilization.
- Maintain cutting tool supplies and report any needed resources in advance.
- Develop and improve repeatable set up methods and set up times for all machining tasks and contouring of complex shapes.
- Monitor the results of all programs to make sure expected results and inspection criteria is adhered to.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have programming skills.
- Must have excellent reading comprehension skills.
- Good math skills, especially algebra, trigonometry, and physics.
- Good active listening skills.
- Must have good critical thinking skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have good organizational and planning skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Knowledge of metal shop work.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, schematics, and drawings.
- Knowledge of safety measures pertinent to each job assignment.
- This facility is not a climate-controlled office environment. Cold during winter months and high heat during summer months should be expected.
- Substantial amounts of time are required to be spent in front of a computer screen keyboarding and manipulation a mouse.
- Must be willing to work in areas with elevated levels of noise such as plants or engineering departments.
Benefits include group health insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
Click Apply to be considered today!
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.