Job title: Classroom Teacher
Job description: Job Description
Are you an experienced, dynamic and collaborative educator who want to work with exceptionally talented people in a faith-based environment?
Our American curriculum school, Khalifa Al Hamza American School, Al Madam in Sharjah is looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding Classroom Teacher who value professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance.
We expect our Educators to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse our students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment.
Start Date: August 2021
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience using the US Common Core Curriculum
- US teaching license OR Professional Certification for Classroom Teacher
- IELTS with min score of 6.5 in academic level or TOEFL-79-95
- Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards
Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students * Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval as Classroom Teacher for UAE based candidates
Why Choose Us:
We are the leading schools providing the best of the UK/US, Arabic and Islamic Studies Curriculum together with an unparalleled Quran programme for all our Global Leaders of Learning, Life, Humanity and Faith.
Location: Al Madam, Sharjah – Hamza, Al Qadisiyah
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 22:45:37 GMT