Chevron Recruitment – Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, sales and marketing support and information technology.
Customer Service Specialist
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Job Location: Makati City, National Capital Region (Manila), Philippines
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job ID: R000005467
Chevron Job: Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Order to Cash
- Critical primary point of contact for Retail, Commercial & Industrial (C&I) and Lubricants accounts and customers of Chevron.
- Responsible for processing refines and lubricants orders accurately and on a timely manner.
- Ensures that orders and deliveries with issues are communicated to the appropriate parties.
- Handles customer inquiries regarding delivery schedule, credit violations, available balances and rebates, requests for statement of accounts and invoices.
- Monitors and analyzes daily open orders and coordinates with Business Consultants as appropriate; reviews customer order pattern and reports significant changes to ordering frequencies & volumes and recommend appropriate action.
- Executes other processes as deemed necessary including support for Auto Replenishment process and looking for customers to place orders to maximize/optimize truck capacity.
- Handles and coordinates prospective customer inquiries.
- Responsible for Chevron Business Point (CBP) Level 1 Support: manage self-registration, password reset, access problems, links to other application, as applicable. Provides CBP Orders & Accounts training to Business Consultants and customers. Coordinates tickets for CBP issues.
Chevron Employment: General Inquiries and Complaints
- Accountable for timely resolution of issues within service level agreements and compliance parameters.
- Responsible for resolving simple and complex customer complaints received against the Customer Service Center or other departments; complaints against service station staffs, products/services, or facilities; complaints against damaged & missing products; complaints against defective and malfunctioning equipment; complaints to station operation, and other customer complaints.
- Handling of inquiries, issues and concerns related to national promotions, and loyalty/partnership activities.
- Participates in incident investigations, determines root causes, and identifies long term sustainable solution. Works with different business units as applicable in implementing solutions.
- Initiates, leads, and participates in Lean Six Sigma and Process Improvement efforts. Works with other groups to achieve overall improvement and process standardization in local and end-to-end processes.
- Supports and participates in programs, projects and initiatives led by the business or by the Global Customer Service Center, as assigned.
- Participates in developmental activities including business knowledge trainings, new processes and systems trainings
- Other task/s which may be assigned
Chevron Job: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course
- Good in oral and written communication
- With analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can multi-task and can work independently
- With good attendance record
- Open to be assigned to any shift and to work on weekends as needed by the business
- Must be a good team player
Chevron Recruitment: Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledgeable in SAP
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Why join Chevron (for external candidates only):
- Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been doing business in the Philippines for more than 100 years
- Chevron offers a competitive package and an opportunity to extend operational support for Chevron offices in five continents
- Chevron provides career development opportunities to all employees through onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and employee networking groups
- Chevron is proudly recognized as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity, inclusion and a commitment to equal employment opportunity
- Chevron operates with the highest ethical standards and place the highest priority on the safety and health of its workforce and the protection of communities and the environment
- Chevron advocates work-life balance, promotes a healthy behavior in the workplace, and offers employees access to various health and wellness programs
- Chevron supports a work-from-home arrangement during the COVID-19 pandemic, subject to operational needs
Recruitment Process and Onboarding during COVID 19 pandemic
HR initial phone screening, virtual panel interview, job offer, medical assessment, onboarding and orientation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.