Chevron Job – the Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, in accepting online applications for the position Data Analyst. Successful candidates will join the BASSC Corporate Audit Team. In addition to providing Audit support, the more than 500 professionals that work at BASSC, provide expert information technology, human resources and finance and solutions to Chevron partners around the globe. See more Chevron Recruitment jobs.
Data Analyst – Corporate Audit
Table of Contents
Job Title: Data Analyst – Corporate Audit
Job Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job ID: R000004199
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Support Corporate Audit engagements and investigations by providing analytical services including data analytics, reporting tools, and automation solutions.
- Work with global auditors on report modification and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Develop and support end-user reports and automation tools (e.g. RPA productivity BOTs) to enhance reporting processes based on underlying data in Audit systems.
- Apply data analysis and machine learning techniques for audit teams, leveraging cloud applications, digital platforms, data lakes & major enterprise systems (eg S4HANA, GEP, WorkDay).
- Engages with auditors and IT resources to identify business requirements, data interface needs, and data modeling designs in order to create insights out of raw data, in support of audits.
Chevron Job: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Public Accountant.
- +7 years of relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting positions in a variety of functional sub-disciplines, such General Ledger, Financial and Economic Analysis, Risk Analysis and Audit.
- Experience meeting deadlines and objectives with tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new information (including analyzing business needs and understanding gaps in system capabilities) and develop solutions leveraging analytical tools and emerging technology.
- Basic understanding of data modeling techniques and system interfaces.
- Experience in developing and maintaining end-user reporting & dashboard tools (e.g. Power BI, MS Access) and other Microsoft Power Platform Apps. Familiar with major ERP application systems including SAP, JDE, ARIBA / GEP, Workday, and other ancillary systems which contain critical data required for auditing.
Preferred Qualifications: Chevron Job
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.