Oil and Gas Jobs
Job title: CDL A Tractor Trailer Driver (New Sign-On Bonus)
Company: Irving Oil
Job description: Job Title CDL A Tractor Trailer Driver (New Sign-On Bonus)
Who are we?
Founded in 1924, Irving Oil is a family-owned international refining and marketing company with a history of long-term partnerships and relationships. With operations throughout Eastern Canada, New England and Ireland we focus on delivering quality products and exceptional service to our customers and our communities. Every day, we strive to put our good energy in action to bring families together, support the environment and local wildlife, and to create learning opportunities that empower the next generation.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
When you’re a part of our team, you’ll see how we bring good energy to all that we do. At Irving Oil, we strive for a work environment where each of us feels we belong, can bring our whole selves to work, and where we treat our fellow employees with kindness and respect. Together, we will support our corporate strategy, high standards and the communities where we live and work. Our collaborative approach, safety-first culture and commitment to building resilient teams helps reinforce our internal brand position where People Matter. That’s why we’re dedicated to investing in our employees’ potential, so that they can reach their career goals.
This Tractor Trailer Driver position is responsible for delivering Irving Oil Products to various locations within the required geographical locations. Tasks include pre-trip checks, loading fuel at storage facilities, transportation and delivering products.
A typical day consists of:
- Perform pre-trip inspection of equipment and vehicle.
- Loading fuel at storage facilities or refinery.
- Transport Fuel to destination.
- Unload and deliver product at destination.
- Completion of all relevant documentation.
What we offer:
- Local routes
- A competitive compensation package, which include benefits and 401K.
- On-Site Training for the transportation and handling of hazardous materials.
- Rotating schedules, paid hourly.
- A great team environment with a culture of safety.
- A Current Resume
- A valid Class A Driver’s License with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- A clear record check, including a Criminal Record search and Driver’s Abstract.
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Transportation experience.
- Able to work 12 Hour and rotating schedules.
- NEW- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus
- NEW- 3 weeks starting vacation time
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal & sick time
- Employee pricing
- 401k Plan with Company Match after 3 months
- STD, LTD, Life, AD&D insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision (80% employer paid)
For more information, visit us at
Phil Oliveira- US Talent Acquisition Partner
Irving Oil supports a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants.
Job Requirements – Work Experience Delivery Driver
Job Requirements – Education Diploma/High School Equivalent
Location Revere, MA
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Oil and Gas Jobs click here.