CBN Recruitment 2021
The Central Bank of Nigeria — CBN Recruitment 2021 process is on. If you have an interest in these jobs, kindly use the steps outlined in this post to apply now. One important thing you need to note is that CBN jobs are free.
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it
Here, we have outlined the necessary step that will guide you to have a successful application
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing CBN Recruitment 2021 process.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Central Bank of Nigeria before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the CBN Jobs 2021 application form is free.
Some of The Popular Searches for CBN Recruitment 2021
- CBN general recruitment form
- CBN recruitment 2021 list
- The central bank of Nigeria recruitment test
- The central bank of Nigeria recruitment portal
- cbn.gov.ng recruitment
- CBN 2021 online recruitment test
- CBN recruitment 2021 nairaland
Latest Job Vacancies at Central Bank of Nigeria
|Job Titles||Application Links|
|Entry-level Office Assistant||Apply|
|Graduate Executive Assistant / Administrative Officer||Apply|
|Information Technology Officer||Apply|
Some of the most asked questions about CBN Recruitment include:
- Is CBN 2021 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 CBN Recruitment form?
- When will CBN start 2021 Recruitment?
- I need CBN 2021 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for CBN Recruitment 2021? Just to list a few.
- For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to CBN 2021 Recruitment
About CBN Recruitment: All You Need To Know About Central Bank of Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria was established in 1958 but began its operation on July 1, 1959. The CBN is the apex bank in nigeria. Its duties are to regulate monetary activities in the country and to maintain external reserves of the country.
Currently, the governor of the central bank of nigeria is the former Zenith Bank Plc Chief Executive Mr Godwin Emefiele.
The institution Headquarters is located at Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way, Central Business District, Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
The Board of Trustees (BOT of the CBN-CPP) invites applications from qualified candidates.
CBN Salary Structure
See the latest news on CBN salary structure as outlined below.
|Position/Rank||Salary Per Month|
|Entry Level Staff||₦1,464,000|
CBN Graduate Trainees Salary Scale
When you first get employed by a bank, it is compulsory for you to undergo training. You will undergo some months training which will introduce you to the system of the bank. As a trainee, Central Bank of Nigeria will pay you ₦43,000 every month, while the training last.
CBN Entry Level Staff Salary Scale
After completing the training meant to introduce you to the banking system, you will assume the rank of an entry level staff. The Central Bank pays its entry level staff a monthly salary of ₦122,000 per month. This is an equivalent of ₦1,464,000 per year.
CBN Loan Officers Salary Scale
One of the ranks a staff can be promoted to, is the loan officer rank. With the right qualification, a staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria can be made a loan officer. Loan officers at the Central Bank are paid a monthly salary of ₦573,000 per month.
CBN Credit Analysts Salary Scale
Another rank that is usually occupied by staffs, is the credit analyst rank. Credit analysts get paid a lot of money. The Central Bank pays its credit analyst ₦647,000 per month. This salary amounts to ₦7,764,000 per year.
CBN Branch Managers Salary Scale
Working as a branch manager for the Central Bank is quite difficult to come across, as there are not many Central Bank branches. If you however become a branch manager at the Central Bank, you will be paid ₦732,000 per month. The salary gives a total of ₦8,784,000 per year.
CBN Recruitment 2021 Requirements
The requirements are:
- Applicant should be a Nigerian citizen
- You should have a fair knowledge about Microsoft Word, MS word etc
- Your age will also will be look into, cbn has been known to recruit those between the age of 22 and 30 years of age
- You must be a graduate from a well recognized institution
- You must graduate with either 2:1 and above or it equivalent from other institutions
- Those with 2nd class lower should not apply
- Those with criminal records with the police should not apply
- You must be fluent in English.
How To Apply The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2021
To apply for this Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment 2021, simply follow these steps:
- Firstly, Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Secondly, Visit the CBN Portal via cbncpp.org/employment
- Thirdly, pick a job opening
- Fourthly, read the requirements
- Finally, apply for any of the job openings.
When is Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Application Closing date?
We currently do Not Have information to when the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Download Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 application form Online or Register via Central Bank of Nigeria Application portal for free via cbncpp.org/employment
Above all, always visit passmaga.com to get the latest update about CBN Recruitment News. In case you don’t like to work in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), you can also check our career post on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment. Others include, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Police Recruitment, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, and the Nigerian Navy Recruitment to mention but a few. Also check this ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment, Amotekun Recruitment, NSCDC Recruitment, and INEC Recruitment now.
Disclaimer: PassMaga Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know in the comment section below.