Job title: Business Process Analyst At Dangote Group
Job description: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
- Management of software applications within the business.
Duties and Tasks
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Work with functional leads (Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to transform and develop new requirements across the enterprise including design and implementation.
- Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor for new functionality across application exchange, releases, and upgrades
- Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications
- Document changes to the design and implementation of enterprise wide applications
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs
- Create training materials and documentation for application users and train new end users on other related applications
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into applications, design and implementation.
Education and Work Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent and 5 to 9 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- CBAP or any other business process/analysis qualifications is a plus.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required. Ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need is required.
- Must exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 04:51:50 GMT