Job title: Business Development Manager Job at Skoodemy
Job description: Skoodemy is an online-based teaching and learning marketplace offering video-based, and live interactive lessons to all categories of students from lower grade courses, secondary school courses up to postgraduates, and professional course level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Development Manager
- You’ll be an integral part of Skoodemy’s lifecycle & development team, managing a critical function of the whole organization. In this role, you’ll be identifying and onboarding new tutors. The work you complete will have a direct contribution to the team’s pursuit of improving the customer journey and impacting long-term value for students
. * The skoodemy business development manager develops new strategies to drive sales. Delivers on our mission by leveraging our powerful marketplace content model to deliver on-demand learning content that fulfills organizational development needs and enables our customers to achieve their business outcomes. solve our customer’s problems.
- Skoodemy is our enterprise subscription service that delivers online blended learning experiences and skill assessments for Web Development, Data Science, IT/Software, and other Featured categories.
- We are looking for a highly analytical and cross-functional business development manager to collaborate cross-functionally with Instructor, Learning Design, Product, and other teams to develop content within prioritized areas at scale.
- Identify and Onboard new tutors on skoodemy.
- Develop new strategies to drive sales on Skoodemy.
- Liaise with the studio team to deliver courses on Skoodemy.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Instructor, Learning Design, Product and other teams to develop content within prioritized areas at scale.
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Managing the content development plans (process and schedule) during content creation, ensuring content development progresses in a timely manner at scale on ambitious timelines.
- Developing and managing content maintenance process.
- Collecting feedback on content from internal and external sources to ensure the current catalog is up to date; then iterating, improving, and expanding the catalog to address customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience working with product and content learning development teams.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- A flexible and adaptive mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing or customer service is an added advantage.
- Future forward thinker who proactively recommends ideas and strategies that improve and expedite the content strategy and development process.
- The ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- Strong and persuasive communicator – knows who to keep informed, when, why, and how often.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 00:29:33 GMT