Job title: Business Development Analyst
Company: Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Job description: Our client is looking to hire for this position. The job holder will undertake an economic and feasibility review of extending our company’s business in selected ECOWAS countries.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- In the initial phase, evaluate the structure of each target country from the point of ease of doing business based on accessibility for goods and personnel, government regulations for operating in the country as a Nigerian entity, costs and formalities of establishing as a local entity, government regulations, taxations, customs duties, adherence to AfCFTA, manpower and skills availability, personnel outsourcing organization, local availability of main MEP materials and equipment.
- In the second phase, for a selected number of countries and major geographical areas (cities, metropolitan area, seaports, industrial hubs), identify major promoters, main contractors, architects, consultants, builders, developers, international clients and visit them in order to select which could be of potential interest to our company and set up links between the company’s top management and their decision-makers.
- In the third phase, understand and identify the dynamics of the MEP bid mechanism in order to guarantee the company’s participation in all the major ones.
- BA in Economics, business administration, or engineering management – or equivalent studies
- demonstrable experience.
- Possession of training certification in Data analysis would be an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Market research with attention to macro and microeconomic indicators.
- Familiarity with country analysis, industry research, and information collection from network sources, Big Four reports and similar.
- Should be fluent in both written and spoken French & English.
- Available to travel locally and internationally as required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent in networking, persuasion, and prospecting.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and close deals.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Job date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 02:32:37 GMT