Job title: Manager Corporate Strategy
Company: IBFCALLIANCE LIMITED
Job description: Company description Between 1992 and 1999, the business known as IBFCAgusto Training Ltd, was carried out in the training divisions of Agusto & Co Ltd and IBFC…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Manager Corporate Strategy
IBFCAlliance Limited seeks to fill the role of a Corporate Strategy Manager for one of its clients (a Non-Bank Financial Institution in Lagos licensed by the CBN).
- Monitor the implementation of the Company’s corporate strategy in liaison with functional heads and other relevant stakeholders.
- Bring together various types of information (operational performance, competitor performance, markets, innovations, etc.), from a variety of sources (internal and external), to develop “strategic options” as input for the periodic strategy reviews by corporate and business leaders
- Articulate the framework to keep the federal and state governments fully informed on the scope and type of cooperation which the company will require from them from time to time and as may be required by the Board.
- Act as a strategy coach to all heads of business units to provide needed support in formulating their own strategic plans and ensure compliance with the company strategic plan.
- Support Executive Management in engaging key mortgage and housing sector players on policy issues and actions that impact the operations of the company.
- Coordinate continuous research and analysis of market information i.e., competition, products, customers, etc. to provide accurate and reliable data for strategic planning, to support various business processes and serve as the basis for making informed business decisions.
- Ensure there is an effective environmental, competitor, stakeholder analysis and peer review analysis on regular basis.
- Periodically compare the company’s strategy with current market/ industry trends and best practices and propose re-appraisal of strategy where necessary.
- Facilitate management strategy sessions, board strategy sessions, and periodic performance review sessions as may be necessary.
- Liaise with all functional heads to facilitate the collation of predefined performance information for business planning and monitoring.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Required profile for job ad : Manager Corporate Strategy
Qualification and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Finance, Social Sciences or any other related discipline from a reputable University.
- Relevant postgraduate/ professional qualification.
- At least, 10 years cognate experience, preferably in a financial institution or a management consulting environment, and with sufficient management level exposure.
Job criteria for job ad : Manager Corporate Strategy Job category :
Employment type :
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.