Job title: Audit Officer At Dreamworks Integrated Systems Limited
Job description: DreamWorks Directis an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable plans, policies, and standards.
- Plan and perform internal control audits as assigned to ensure internal controls are properly designed and functioning to provide reasonable assurance.
- Provide an initial response to allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Inspect books of Accounts and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and all processes of internal checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
Skills & Expertise:
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology Strong ethics and reliability.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
- Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred or required.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Expected salary: 60000 – 80000 per month
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 07:14:27 GMT