Job title: Associate Material Handler
Company: Axelon Services
Job description: Job Description
“This role is currently work-from-home and will move to the office environment after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.”
Location – 17 P and N Drive, Greenville, SC 29611, Onsite.
Max Pay – 14.65 – ***/hr, Max Bill ***/hr inclusive of 3% MSP FEE
Normal Hours (40 hours)
7am to 330pm with 30 minute lunch
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
Maintain receiving, shipping, and production areas in an acceptable manner. Packages and palletizes product for shipment. Receives incoming shipments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as is necessary.
- Receive all production consumable products and verify receiving documentation.
- Complete all identification labels and attach labels to products received as required by ISO Standards.
- Assure compliance with safety and health regulations and good housekeeping practices within assigned areas, as well as compliance with all quality specifications.
- Maintain all required documentation of work performed and ensure that all forms and materials are labeled properly.
- Insure that all products are properly allocated and stored.
- Record and dispose of press make ready rolls.
- Weigh, record and dispose of all scrap filter paper located in red baskets once the ‘Paper/Filter Scrap Analysis’ form has been completed by Production. Turn the form into the Operations Manager for documentation of scrap.
- Monitor all Andon lights on production equipment as well as Press Lead Operator’s workstation
- React to amber Andon light being turned on at any time and any location by inquiring as to the need for materials to be delivered.
- Deliver to the presses all rolls of paper needed to maintain production based on the specifications listed by the Press Operator on the ‘Inventory Requisition Form’, locating the rolls of paper in designated footprinted areas. Note the weight of each roll being delivered, returning the initial ‘Inventory Requisition Form’ to the Press Operator if additional paper will be required or if job complete, turn into the Operations Manager.
- Monitor the area designated by Production to be used for rolls of paper that need to be returned to storage. Once rolls are turned perpendicular to the equipment and labeled appropriately, they can be returned to their designated storage areas. Rolls must be labeled with Return to Stock label or they cannot be moved.
- Cut back and bale all production recyclable paper.
- Maintain baler supplies and keep the baler and adjacent area clean.
- Review all consumable KANBAN racks on a weekly basis to ensure consistent availability of inventory. Any replenishment needs must be communicated to the Operations Manager and/or designee
- Assist with transferring printed rolls to the laser/collator racks to eliminate production operators looking for product and minimizing Press WIP inventory
- Work with the Shipping Coordinator to ensure that all remaining printed rolls, forms, make-ups, make- readies has been cleared from the facility after the job has been completed and shipped.
- Receive all non-production products and verify receiving documentation.
- Notify appropriate personnel of the arrival of products and turn in receiving documents to the person who ordered the products.
- Label boxes of finished products and palletize for shipment as required by ISO Standards.
- Maintain acceptable levels of inventory of all consumables used for product shipping.
- Empty die cut containers as needed to support press operations.
- Empty all press recyclable containers as needed to support press, collator, laser and finishing operations.
- Empty aluminum plate receptacles in press department weekly.
- Empty disposable wipe containers weekly. Store waste wipes in approved container.
- Empty all trash receptacles in production areas daily.
- Maintain chemical storage area in press department,replenishing chemical containers as needed
- Maintain core storage area.
- Perform monthly preventive maintenance on lift truck.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Experience
- Must have a valid lift truck license.
- Math skills required to ensure correct placement of labels and arrangement of product on pallets.
Temperature controlled office and manufacturing environment with large printing and related equipment.
Sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting, leaning, climbing stairs and ability to lift 60 pounds.
WORK HOURS AND SHIFT (If applicable)
Standard 1st Shift hours are 07:00am – 03:30pm Monday through Friday.
Flexibility to run multiple shifts and overtime.
Additional hours / overtime as required to complete the duties of the position / based on the production schedule.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.