Job title: Assistant Digital Marketing Manager, Al Ruwais
Job description: Job Description
Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to work on site with their client in Al Ruwais. Ruwais is situated around 2 hours from Abu Dhabi.
- Implement SEM campaigns including paid programmes, social media campaigns and SEO.
- Work closely with the team to plan and budget all digital marketing per event. Grow the brand’s online presence via digital activity in paid and free channels.
- Oversee digital analytics/ campaign tracking to monitor benchmarks, track success and refine campaigns for website, mobile, social media and content.
- Create and execute SEO tactics to ensure first-page rankings for top keywords, incorporate SEO best practices into the website architecture and content, and deliver SEO audit to recommend plan to improve ranking.
- Day-to-day management of all digital programmes and campaigns
- To maintain a digital calendar of activity and content, ensuring total integration with other marketing activities
- Create performance reports for the Marketing Managers, measures of success in earned, owned and paid digital media. Reporting on key KPI’s across shows.
- Set up A/B testing to improve conversion rates across shows.
Work cross-functionally with other teams to increase conversion from platform and community.
Salary AED 14-16,000
Apply For This Job
Expected salary: 14000 – 16000 per month
Location: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
Job date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 23:32:17 GMT