Job title: Assistant Chief Engineer
Job description: JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance. We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction. We seek an extraordinary team player who is hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- As an Asst. Manager for the engineering department you would be assisting the Chief Engineer on his day to day activities
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all machinery, equipment, and engineering facilities.
- Also to ensure that there is no breakdown of the engineering systems and inspect the working condition of equipment and engineering systems and ensure that all standards are maintained on regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 02:48:19 GMT