Job title: Assembly Technician – Arvada, CO
Job description: Join us today and make a difference in people’s lives!
At LivaNova, life matters. We provide life saving medical devices for
cardiovascular procedures that help save the lives of patients around the world. Life matters for our associates too. We provide competitive wages, full training, great benefits and a team based work environment so our employees thrive.
Every day our manufacturing team preserves life for 500 patients. If you’re looking for a rewarding and life-changing opportunity, join our team.
Compensation & Benefits
This position starts at $19-21/hr based on experience
Gym on site
On site cafeteria
Hot Breakfast and lunches for purchase at discounted prices
Massage Therapist on site
Paid vacation and personal time
Health Insurance and 401K match
Training and Advancement Potential
Team Based, Supportive Environment
As an Assembly Technician I, you will be working under general supervision, completing varied tasks to include; assembly and/or packaging of product, handling material, and/or operating manufacturing equipment. You will follow existing policies, practices, and procedures.
– Know and follow all safety requirements.
– Maintain work area clean and orderly.
– Work accurately and effectively from operating procedures and drawings.
– Handle materials appropriately to avoid scrap and/or damage.
– Meet established productivity & quality standards for AT1.
– Accept changes in training and work assignments.
– Identify and report deviations from accepted practices and quality concerns.
– Function as a team member by responding positively to change, interacting and communicating positively with co-workers.
– Handle, collect, label, and/or transfer hazardous chemical waste following established procedures and guidelines.
– Ensure equipment is calibrated and in acceptable working condition prior to use
– Accurately document production related activities
-A High School Diploma or relevant experience
– Ability to learn advanced assembly skills and product flow process
– Ability to reliably interpret written and visual work instructions
– Ability to lift up to 30-35 pounds.
– Ability to stand/walk 10 hours/day.
– Ability to push/pull force ≤ 35 lbs with sustained push/pull force ≤ 18 lbs
– Ability to work in a clean room environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Background Checks at LivaNova:
Upon successful completion of the hiring process an offer may be extended. Please note, LivaNova reserves the right to conduct background investigations and/or reference checks on all its potential employees, where permitted by local legislation. This offer therefore, is contingent upon a clearance of such a background investigation and/or reference check, and can be rescinded, where permitted by local legislation, based upon data received in the background check and/or refusal to cooperate with or any attempt to affect the results of this check. This process is not currently valid in Germany.
Notice to third party agencies:
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to, payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Expected salary: $19 – 21 per hour
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.