Job title: Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Shift Engineer
Job description: Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Shift Engineer
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Manufacturing – Rigid Plastic
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in waste generation so as to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machines
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification
- Minimum of 8-10 years related experience
- Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery
- Hands on experience with the following machinery Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP, HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000, 6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH. SACMI.
- Very good experience in processing, Quality, mold and mold maintenance & machine maintenance.
- Self-motivated, hardworking. Result-driven, excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident, determined, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CV to: with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job date: Sun, 16 May 2021 02:39:53 GMT