Job title: AREA BUSINESS MANAGER
Job description: Company Description
Our client – a multi-national company, specialised in alternative energy; particularly the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with presence in Africa and Asia is looking to hire an experienced and a result-driven Area Business Manager to join it’s team.
Location: Abuja, Edo and Jigawa. (Female Preferred)
- Hire, train and maintain a team of at least 40 active sales agent.
- Provide training to sales agent, lead them in the best professional manner and a high level of integrity.
- Resolve client complaint, provide adequate marketing support and grow retail sales in your area.
- Provide complete clarity to Energy Officers related to their day to day tasks, sales & collection plans, routes and targets.
- Have a weekly touch point with every Energy Officer in your area – either through in-person meetings, making a sale to the customer in your area or having a call.
- Conduct joint fieldwork with a group of Energy Officers to provide sales and collection training on a weekly basis and drive EO engagement
- Provide adequate marketing support & equipment (such as smartphones) necessary to all your Energy Officers.
- Ensure the retail network in your Area grows with the help of an Area Retail Coordinator.
- Ensure all retail-related activities are followed per process and the base of high-selling retailers grows exponentially within your area of operation.
- A degree in a Business-related field or equivalent and at least 3 years of hands-on experience in field sales.
- Excellent computer knowledge with comprehensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Extensive Customer Care experience.
- High innovative skills, thinking out of the box, tests out opinions, cost-conscious.
- Excellently skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing, maximizing value and able to see the big picture.
- Develop trust, skillfully builds relations, works on internal & external relationships.
- Listens well, coaches’ others and is disciplined in their learning practice.
- Operational excellence (keeps promise, decisive, seeks to be informed and gives excellent customer satisfaction.
- Familiar with the town or city in which the job is located
Application deadline is August 23rd, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 22:38:35 GMT