Amotekun Recruitment 2021
Do you want to apply for Amotekun Corps (Operation Amotekun) Recruitment? Do you also know how to apply for Amotekun Recruitment? Kindly go through this post for detailed info on the latest news about Amotekun Corps Recruitment 2021.
Oyo State Security Network (Amotekun Corps) – Amotekun Corps is also a security outfit based in all the 7 zones of the states and aimed at curbing insecurity in the region. Please read below to see how to apply for Oyo State Amotekun Corps Recruitment.
What is Amotekun Corps?
- Amotekun is the Yoruba word for Leopard. The word “Amotekun” in English means leopard. If you check the logo of the security network you will notice the inscription of leopard on it.
- Amotekun seeks to complement the police: Amotekun won’t work in isolation rather it will work with other sisters security agencies like the police force, civil defence etc to fight crime.
- Amotekun won’t be modelled after the Odua Peoples Congress (OPC) security outfit.most people have cited fear that Amotekun is a rebranded Odua Peoples Congress (OPC) but far from that this is purely a state backed network with approval of the states governors fully committed to the scheme.
Ondo State Amotekun Requirement 2021
- Interested indigenes
- Be Between ages 18 and 70 years
- Minimum qualification of primary school certificate.
How To Apply for Oyo State Amotekun Job (ongoing)
Visit here to fill the online form.
The Oyo State government on Tuesday announced that it would begin recruitment of corps for its security network, Amotekun, on Wednesday, September 9.
According to information received by Tribune Online, the state security network will hold the exercise at the Adamasingba Sports complex from 8.00 a.m.
How To Apply for Ondo Amotekun Corps
To apply for Amotekun Corps, download and fill the form via www.ondoamotekun.org.ng before June 22.
How To Submit Amotekun Recruitment Form
All duly completed form should be sent to Quarters 20 Alagbaka Government Quarters, behind Reuben Fasoranti Park, Alagbaka Akure.
Amotekun Salary Structure
Although the monthly pay was initially pegged at ₦13,500, however Members of the hunters’ association rejected the proposed ₦13,500 monthly payment for personnel of the outfit, as it won’t make the men and women of Operation Amotekun put in their best. Hence, the southwest Governors are considering a monthly take home pay of ₦50,000.
We believe that recruitment form can still be accessed via the following operational headquarters of Operation Amotekun which are as follows:
- Gbongan, Osun State. At the Ibadan-Ile-Ife highway.
- Ondo State
- Ogun State
- Lagos State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Ekiti State
Note: There would be no specially designed uniform for the Amotekun corps members.
General Requirements for Amotekun Recruitment
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Amotekun Recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Knowledge in computer application which will also serve as an added advantage.
- Applicants should be between the age of 18 to 70 years.
- The minimum qualification is primary school certificate.
Above all, always visit passmaga.com to get the latest update about Amotekun Recruitment Form. In case you don’t like to work in the Amotekun Corps, you can also check our career post on the Federal Fire Service Recruitment. Others include, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Police Recruitment, Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, and the Nigerian Navy Recruitment to mention but a few. Also check this ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment now.
Leave a Reply