Oil and Gas Jobs
Job title: Alignment Technician
Company: Big O Tires
Job description: At Big O Tires, we strive to be the preferred tire and auto service retailer in every community while making Big O Tires a great place to work. We offer affordable benefits, profit sharing bonuses, paid time off, a family oriented work environment, and all you need to be successful. Join our team today!
As an Alignment Technician for Big O Tires, you will perform service and installation activities associated with store products and services in an accurate and timely manner.
Position is an hourly rate PLUS a bonus commission for each alignment performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide fast and friendly customer service
- Promote sales through explaining benefits of service and products to customers
- Maintain timely and professional communication with management, employees, vendors and customers
- Keep supervisor informed of any maintenance problems and/or any issues that need attention
- Safely operate customer vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions
- Drain oil and change oil filter; lubricate vehicles; install, rotate and balance tires and properly torque wheels; check and fill various fluids; check and replace various filters and lights
- Unload transport trucks and warehouse tires and inspect disposed tires for adjustment
- Maintain a clean environment, tools and equipment, using company guidelines
- Know and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Utilize and perform all duties on the company checklists to meet consistent adherence to policies, procedures and expectations
- ASE Certification preferred. reimbursement certification program
- Availability to work holidays, weekends, and after regular business hours as needed
- Reliable transportation to work
- Ability to learn new concepts and use technical materials
- Ability to consistently operate a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Capability to safely operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Willingness to work with hazardous materials and in outdoor weather conditions
- Complies with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) regulations
- Ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or driving) for up to nine hours per shift
- Ability to move and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet company requirements including successful pre-employment drug screening, Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), and criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin. We are committed to building a culturally diverse faculty.
Expected salary: $20 – 22 per hour
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Oil and Gas Jobs click here.