Job title: Adobe Illustrator Software Facilitator at Jhpiego
Job description: Abuja
Date Posted: 2021-08-20
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families. We are an Adobe Illustrator Software Facilitator in Abuja.
- The Performance Monitoring for Action (PMA) project supports an innovative high quality, quick-turnaround approach to data collection that is helping to fuel a data revolution to inform policies. It trains women from sampled communities to use smartphone technologies to collect data from households and facilities on a repeated basis.
- Data are key to informing and driving policy and program changes around the world. High quality data-collected frequently, turned-around quickly, and locally owned-help decision makers understand what is working, and what is not, enabling decisions that are more sensitive and responsive to evolving needs.
- Achieving the objectives of the PMA project requires the capacity building of implementing partners’ communication, programs and data managers to improve their skills on data survey presentation to targeted stakeholders, writing reports, briefs and success stories. a strong and efficient strategic information system that is able to use data to inform programmatic decisions. This requires ability to analyze data with different software.
- To increase implementing partners’ productivity, PMA plans to conduct a 5-day training on Adobe illustrator software for staff.
Terms of Reference (TOR)
- Build the capacity of implementing partners’ communication, programs and data managers to improve their skills on data survey presentation to targeted stakeholders, writing reports, briefs and success stories.
- Provide post training support to the team for a minimum of one month
- Provide soft copies of training materials to participants
- Conduct pre and post training evaluation of all participants
- Provide a curriculum for a 5-day Adobe illustrator training
- Address any other communication/ data analysis issues as they present
- Must be a graduate of Computer Science, Information Science, Graphic Design, Statistics and any other related field of study, Masters preferable
- Must be a certified Adobe illustrator software trainer with at least 5 years’ experience in graphic design, Adobe illustrator InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Must show evidence of training on Adobe Illustrator Software
- Must have the ability to facilitate sessions on the use of Adobe Illustrator for data analysis and visualization
- Soft copies of training materials
- Participants’ evaluation report
- A comprehensive training report
- Submit duly signed original copies of all documents required for retirement of activities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV on or before 30th August, 2021, using “Adobe Illustrator software Facilitator” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 07:21:03 GMT