Today, we want to take you through some accounting resume keywords that is required in your resume/CV in order for you to boots your accountant jobs application. Applying these relevant, entry level accountant resume keywords in your resume/CV will give you an edge over others who are looking for the same accountant job position with you.
Incorporating these professional accounting resume keywords will also make the hiring manager to call you for interview and subsequently offer you the job. You can also go through this ongoing CBN Recruitment and NPA Recruitment and see where you can fit in.
As an accountant job applicant, you have to know that an accountant resume/CV must draw to attention to some certain important information about your accounting skills, experience, and education. This write up aims to give you some idea of the sort of information that a hiring manager is looking out for.
Basically, a resume/CV contains your full name, permanent address, telephone numbers and email addresses. In addition to that, an accounting resume/CV should highlight the following information below.
How to Write A Resume for Accounting Position
- A brief and concise career and job objective which indicates your sense of direction to the employer.
- Your resume/CV should outline the names of each of your employers and your corresponding job titles.
- You have to provide a clear cut description about the employer, like what they are doing, if they are not well known.
- State your career goals and express your interest in a specific job that you are applying for.
- Indicate a minimum of 2 and preferably not more than 10 points each describing an accomplishment in terms of results you obtained as an accountant.
- Outline all your accounting related skills which make your resume/CV outstanding.
- In reverse chronological order provide required information that includes your degree(s) and major, date of graduation, universities you attended, location of the universities and any certifications or licenses related to your degree that you obtained.
- Emphasize your accounting related contributions you made.
- Optimize your witten sentences for effectiveness and use management oriented keywords in your resume.
Accounting Resume Keywords
- Use as many accounts related keywords, skill headings and use of action verbs. For example:
- Management of A/R Accounts, Billing and Collections, Supervision of Accounting and Administrative Staff, Balance Sheet and Management Status Reports etc.
- Point out how you have reduced costs and saved money in your department or the organization in general by any means.
- State how you improved the efficiency and productivity within your department.
- Point out any other achievements that have benefited your department and obviously your organization in general.
In conclusion, once your accounting resume/CV targets at least 8 of the above listed information and keywords you will leave the hiring manager with no other option than to call you for interview. I wish you success as you aspire to go higher in your chosen accounting career.
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button below for more updates.