Job title: Willers Solutions Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Debt Collection Officer is responsible for providing support to the organization with particular emphasis on the collection of rent, service charges and management of finance. The position liaises directly with tenants, issues invoices/notices, negotiate on outstanding payments and where necessary initiates recovery action.
- The Debt Collection Officer is responsible for the administration and implementation of the debt recovery process.
- Support the tenancy administration system with a particular emphasis on collection of rent and service charge
- Ensuring accounts, invoices, notices and statements are generated, issued and/or administered on time and consistent with legislative and audit requirements
- Directly liaising /corresponding with a range of tenants on Departmental policy, payments and financial reporting requirements
- Minimising tenant’s response times by issuing reminder notices and tenant statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
- Negotiating with tenants on arrangements regarding payments and making recommendations to management
- Contribute to the achievement of team and organisational objectives
- Contact debtors by telephone, letter, or email, to agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate
- Reviewing documentation (all aspects of contract) to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recoverability
- Researching laws and procedures to provide written advice to the management
- Maintain statistics on recoveries.
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics and other related field
- A minimum of second class lower (BSc) or lower credit (HND)
- 2 – 3 years experience in debt recovery in a financial or a real estate sector
- Must reside within Apapa and environs.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and an excellent telephone manner
- Appropriately assertive manner to deal with tenants
- Confident manner
- Proactive and ability to take initiative
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Able to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Natural ability to interact with people from various backgrounds and various levels.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “Debt Recovery Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Location: Apapa, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 05:38:04 GMT
For more latest Accounting Jobs click here.