Job title: Willers Solutions Limited Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job description: Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP) Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Formulation of the company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure creditworthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month-end
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms with third party debt collection agencies
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Assisting the broader accounts team
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor days.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years cognate experience as an Account Management/ Credit Control Officer In An Internet Service Provider Company (ISP)
- Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Professional Certification in Accounting, Finance or Internal Control is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Credit law with Staff management experience
- Accounting and reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Accounting software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: using “Credit Control Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 22:22:59 GMT
For more latest Accounting Jobs click here.