Job title: Accountant At A Top Legal Firm – Ejicareers
Job description: EjiCareers – Our client, a top Legal Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Preferably Male)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on a variety of legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines.
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries
- Documentation of financial transactions by updating account data
- Recommending financial actions and summarizing the current financial status
- Collecting data, preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement
- Handling financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintaining accounting control by preparing policies and procedures
- Directing accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering queries
- Coordinating financial issues by collecting and analysing accounting data
- Securing financial data by completing database backup
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Preparing payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement.
- A Graduate Degree in Law (B.Sc) (minimum of second class lower) / HND qualification
- A minimum 3 – 5 years experience
- Candidates should be preferably male
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and must live in VI or somewhere close.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole
- Good research skills.
Competitive Salary: NGN70, 000 – NGN100, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 05:15:54 GMT