Job title: Accountant At A Reputable Real Estate Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
Job description: Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Accountants to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping, file management and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must be able to consolidate financial items of two or more entities into one.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally ERP
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Applicants must be Chartered Accountants
- Experience in an audit firm or as an auditor is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Location: Apapa, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 02:14:32 GMT